Salvaged Oak 12mm is a stunning looking laminate flooring that offers a beautiful tone to any interior style. Its 4 sided V Groove, gives it the appearance of a natural wooden floor, with all the practical benefits of a laminate. The patented Uniclic locking system, makes it not only a dream to fit, but tremendously strong and durable. Its AC5 classification, gives it a durable surface suitable for general commercial as well as Heavy domestic, coming with a massive 25 year guarantee on wear in domestic and 5 year wear guarantee in Commercial laminate.
- Each box contains 6 planks totalling 1.4413m2.
- Each plank size is 1261mm (l) x 190.5mm (w) x 12mm (thickness).
- 1 plank design.
- Uniclic click system that requires no glue, just click together and move on!
- Wear rating of AC5, making Elka V-Groove
- 12mm suitable for commercial use. Installed as a “floating floor” and we recommend using a sound reducing underlay.
- Fixed board lengths.
- Bevelled edges.
- Anti-static. Suitable for use with underfloor heating. S
- Heavy domestic rating making V-Groove 12mm suitable for EVERYWHERE in the home.
- V-Groove 12mm is so well constructed it also carries a heavy commercial rating.