White Warm Oak
The intelligent floor solution – Durable, hard-wearing, antistatic.
Indulge your taste for first-class living with this beautiful 14mm laminate. Combining exquisite looks with a unique surface quality and superior protection against static shocks, this board offers you a pleasing palette of strong 14 mm panels in 157 mm width with an Authentic Embossed or even Handscraped Finish. It gives you the opportunity to express your distinctive sense of style, at home or in the office.
- Plank Size: 1,285 x 157 x 14 mm
- 30 years residential and 5 year commercial warranty
- Class 23 For heavy usage in domestic areas
- Class 33 / AC 5 For intense usage in commercial areas
- 4 sided V-groove
- Handscraped (selected decors)
- Eco Friendly
- Guaranteed Anti-Static – We’ve all experienced static at some stage and it’s pretty unpleasant. No doubt a ‘shock’ has caused you some discomfort when touching a door handle or using an electrical appliance in your home, so you’ll be pleased to hear that help is at hand. Krono Original® Anti-Static floors provide complete protection against unpleasant shocks. The Anti-Static is built-in and guaranteed for the life of the floor. In addition, these floors do not attract dust and dirt in the conventional way and are therefore incredibly easy to keep clean.
- Drop Loc – The Krono Original® “Drop Loc” system is a classic locking system with clickable short and long edges. The tonque & groove joint along the length of the panel is placed in position from above. It is an easy installation with minimal tools.
- Aquastop 14 mm
- Synchronous look – Authentic embossed gives your floor a natural look and feel
- Microscratch Protect – This especially durable surface will protect your floors even better against microscratches which can occur through heavy use.
- A.B.C – Anti-Bacterial Coating
- VOC (A+) – Highest Quality Vinyl according to VOC A+, a statement on level of emission of volatile substances in indoor air posing a toxic threat during inhaling – on a scale from A+ (very low-emission) to C (high- emission). Detailed information: www.eurofins.com/france-voc